First Friends Campus Proudly announces the partnership between FFC Campus and IPAC School of Business in France to deliver their BBA in International Business and Marketing in Sri Lanka. IPAC and FFC Partnership provides the opportunity for Sri Lankan students to complete a Business degree from a leading Management University in France at a fraction of the cost of studying overseas.
Complete IPAC Business Degree at AIC Campus
Students with Advanced Level qualifications or Students who have sat for the London A/Levels this year can apply and join the prestigious French Business Degree program this July. BBA Degree in international Business with Marketing will provide the opportunity for students who are seeking a career in business Management, Marketing or work in multinational organizations around the globe.
IPAC Business School curriculum is well designed to bring out the best in you. Academically qualified faculty with industry experience will groom the undergraduates to face future challenges in their respective careers. AIC campus provides a pleasant environment with a true university experience with modern classrooms, fully equipped library and extracurricular activities in sports, clubs and societies where undergraduates will have an all round experience in academic and other activities.
Why IPAC Business Degree at FFC Campus?
- IPAC Is the first ever Business School in France, European Union to offer their three year business degree in Sri Lanka. Sri Lankan students will gain valuable quality French degree right here in Sri Lanka.
- Entire three years can be completed in Sri Lanka at fraction of the cost of studying in France.
- Option to Transfer to France after two years of study for the final year.
- Students enrolled at AIC Campus will be internal students of IPAC and offer letters and student IDs will be issued from IPAC
- Access to study materials and online library of IPAC Business School as students studying in France.
- Upon completing the Bachelors program graduates willget the opportunity to obtain the Euro pass documents and pave the way to learn and work in Europe. Guaranteed paid internships in leading multinational companies and Local Companies in Sri Lanka after the second year of study. (Earn as you learn)
- Practical approach, paid internships and training will provide IPAC graduates the advantage over their peers to get a head start to their career.
- Study loans through leading Banks in Sri Lanka.
- Installment payment plans to suit your financial requirements.