E-Kids & Teens programme is designed to build a foundation of IT knowledge base, among children of age 5 to age 15, which will enable them to proceed on the pathway to enter in to the degree level programme in information and communication technology. This course has been designed and organised considering the gradual development of a child and help them to gain valuable IT knowledge and practical skills.
Benefits of e-Kids & Teens programme to the child
During the course, kids and teens are motivated and coached to focus on core curriculum concepts, which helps them to gain valuable IT knowledge and practical skills.
“To assist students to use ICT as a tool in the learning process and to acquire knowledge so that they can be empowered to take the leadership in the information age”
“Providing internationally accepted curricula, state of the art ICT laboratories, and qualified and trained teaching facilities to establish ICT education centres to extend services to students which will enable them to proceed on the pathway to university degrees while following the formal academic process”
Significant features of the curriculum
- Covers all technology areas in ICT.
- Incorporates with the following core subjects:
- Language and Communication
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies
- Age appropriate approach.
- Circular Model – Can start any time and finish any time.
- Theme base projects and activities.
- Student centered teaching / learning process.
- Enthusiastic approach with fun.
- 5T Concept i.e . Computer as a Tool, Topic, Tutor, Tutee, Thought provoker.
|Programme Stage||Respective level||Targeted Age Group|
|Explorer Kids||LK/L1 – L3||5 – 8 Years|
|Voyager Kids||L4 – L6||9 – 11 Years|
|E-Teens||L7 – L9||12 – 14 Years|
Testing, Evaluation and Certification
- Continuous performance assessments during the delivery
- One or two assignment per unit
- Term tests as per school academic schedule
- Certificate at the end of each curriculum
All the material needed for examinations can be downloaded from the online system. Students shall be tested via
- Online Examination Or Written Examination
- Practical Examination
The marks of written and practical examinations have to be uploaded to the system within 14 Days of an examination.
The grading system is as follows,
|35 – 49||General|
|50 – 64||Credit|
|65 – 74||Merit|
|75 – 100||Distinction|